Have you ever had a long day with that dreaded back pack? After putting on hundreds or even thousands of miles you’d really like to get that back pack off of your shoulders but you don’t have any way to attach it. Well the large MO Bag is essentially a back pack without shoulder straps and in turn ends up being the most universal motorcycle accessories bag on the market. Mounting locations are endless and this large MO Bag easily carries your every day essentials and then some. The large roll top with hook and loop securement helps to store random sized gear, tools, extra mounting straps, cold weather layers, etc. Extra mounting straps help you move seamlessly from bike to bike.
Basic mounting straps are included with the bag and make it a perfect tail bag, on top of hard panniers, is stackable with other MO Bags, etc. The quick release option includes 4 mounting straps and 4 buckles for quick on and off.
- 1000 denier fabric with 2 layer water resistant coating- DWR water repellent coating outer and inner polyurethane water resistant coating
- Approximate size is 10 + liters depending how much roll top you use. As a good reference, it's the size of a medium backpack.
- Extra sturdy universal mounting options.
- Field repairable buckle mounts.
- Optional mounting kit to expand your carrying options
- Custom colors are possible. Contact us to discuss.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 14" wide x 23" tall
- 35.56 cm wide x 58.42 cm tall
- Approximately 10 liters (depending on roll top)
Quick Release System Explained