OffGrid Moto Chadwick Saddle Bags-Single
This is for a single bag. Pre-orders will be fulfilled ASAP.
For a set of bags go here.
Quite possibly the most functional bag on the market, and you don't have to empty your bank account to have a set.
Where does the Chadwick originate? Just south of Springfield, MO sits a quiet town named Chadwick. Chadwick sits just outside Mark Twain National forest and is home to the Chadwick off-road riding area. We basically learned to ride here, and anyone who's familiar with the riding area knows that it can be brutal. Chadwick is technical, rocky terrain that will eat you up and spit you out. The OG Moto Chadwick adventure bags are built to adapt to harsh adventure riding and daily travel.
- Military inspired and made in our own U.S.A. facility
- MOLLE system for easy accessory integration
- 1000 denier DWR coated Cordura
- Removable inner dry bag
- Roll top that easily expands capacity
- Quick universal mounting system
- Pass through system to allow for multiple attachment locations and off bike carry
- Could be used as a back pack
- Large capacity for multi day travel
- Available accessories
- Field repairable attachment points
- Custom color options (color reflects front and back only. Webbing and side panels will remain black)
- All materials are sourced in the U.S.A.
These saddle bags need side racks to mount and will work with a wide variety of racks. We can also order Tusk pannier racks for you if you need racks.
- Length: 14" / 35 cm
- Width: 8" / 20 cm
- Height: 16" + / 40.64 cm
- 30 liters plus depending on roll space
"Other" colors could cause extra production time