This is for a single bag.
For a set of bags go here.
The most functional bag on the market, and you don't have to empty your bank account to have a set.
Where does the Chadwick originate? Just south of Springfield, MO sits a quiet town named Chadwick. Chadwick sits just outside Mark Twain National forest and is home to the Chadwick off-road riding area. We basically learned to ride here, and anyone who's familiar with the riding area knows that it can be brutal. Chadwick is technical, rocky terrain that will eat you up and spit you out. The OG Moto Chadwick adventure bags are built to adapt to harsh adventure riding and daily travel.
- Military inspired and made in our own U.S.A. facility
- MOLLE system for easy accessory integration
- 1000 denier fabric with 2 layer water resistant coating- DWR water repellent coating outer and inner polyurethane water resistant coating
- Roll top that easily expands capacity
- Quick universal mounting system
- Pass through system to allow for multiple attachment locations and off bike carry
- Could be used as a back pack
- Large capacity for multi day travel
- Available accessories
- Field repairable attachment points and replaceable buckles
- Custom color options (color reflects front and back only. Webbing and side panels will remain black)
- All materials are sourced in the U.S.A.
- Other customizations are available upon request
It is recommended that the Chadwick’s are mounted against flat type luggage racks. Some bikes have luggage racks that are curved to fit around the exhaust or other features of the bike. These curved type racks can be adapted to fit but need some modification or adapters. Please contact us to discuss and we will work through the situation with no problems. We can also order racks for you through our excellent dealer support team. Please contact us for more details.
- Length: 14" / 35 cm
- Width: 8" / 20 cm
- Height (rolled): 16" + / 40.64 cm
- 30 liters plus depending on roll space
"Other" colors could cause extra production time